Alex (kaberett) wrote in tguk,

Temporary change of PCT


I've got a friend who'll be changing PCT temporarily - they're hoping to take a break from their studies, so will be moving back in with their parents for ~6 months, in a different area of the country (hence a different PCT).

They've had their first couple of appointments at CHX and have been prescribed testosterone (via some shenanigans with GPs...). They're really, really anxious not to have to start this whole process over again twice in six months - unfortunately I've not actually got as far as a GIC yet so don't have any information for them on changing catchment area, but we'd really love some advice on the best way to handle this, if you know?

(We're currently thinking "just don't tell anyone they've moved" - their university address will continue functioning as a forwarding address for the duration. But obviously if there's a more above-board way of doing this, that would be preferable...)


  • Trans guys in Cambridge

    Hi, I moved to Cambridge a few months ago, and am looking for other trans guys in the city who'd like to meet up. I'm a friendly guy and would…

  • Three Months On

    The shit just got deeper. It is very difficult to write about it without saying anything. I found myself out of my depth in my job, cried out in…

  • NHS England feedback opportunity

    *** Tuesday 26 November, 8 pm *** NHS England want to have a 'Twitter conversation' with trans* people to find out how to improve their…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.